As the first level in the premium Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ this serum contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A, C and E that help to support and maintain a radiantly youthful appearance. The combination of highly effective ingredients in this serum work together to help combat the visible signs of ageing to create even, smoother and healthier looking skin.
NOTE: This is a Vitamin STEP-UP-SYSTEM™ moisturiser so you must have used at least 2-3 bottles of Environ CQ Serum 1 before using moving up to Environ CQ Serum 2. If you have been using AVST 5 you can start on CQ Serum 3 level.
- Retinyl Propionate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Lycopene, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide + Ceramide 2 (Dermaxyl ®)
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants that help to combat free radicals and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Contains peptides which assist in reducing the visible signs of ageing by firming skin, giving it a smoother appearance.
- Helps rehydrate and moisturise skin, leaving it feeling softer.
- Helps restore the intracellular vitamin A reserves required for a number of anti-ageing processes.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ageing Skin – lines, wrinkles, laxity
- Photo-Damaged Skin
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply one pump of the Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum, mixed with one pump of the Environ Antioxidant Defence Crème. It is paramount that these be mixed together for optimum results.
- Apply morning and evening.
Before using the Youth EssentiA Serum 1, please note the following disclaimer:
- The Youth EssentiA Serum 1 is a highly potent product that contains high levels of Vitamin A, C, E and other active ingredients such as antioxidants and peptides. As such, it may cause skin sensitivity, redness, and dryness, particularly for those who have not previously used Vitamin A products or have sensitive skin.
- It is important to follow the recommended usage guidelines, which involves gradually increasing the frequency and amount of product used over time, to allow your skin to adjust to the product.
- If you experience any adverse reactions, such as itching, burning, or excessive peeling, discontinue use immediately and consult with studiocathbeauty.
- It is essential to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from further damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays, as the product may increase sensitivity to the sun. We recommend the RAD Antioxidant Sunscreen.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with studiocathbeauty before using this product.
- Please be aware that our beauty therapists may reach out to you to ensure that your skin is suitable for this product.
Please take note of these precautions before using the Youth EssentiA Serum 1. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.
Troubleshooting Pump Issues:
If you encounter any problems with pumps not dispensing product correctly, it may be due to the presence of air bubbles within the cylinder. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Give the base of the product a firm tap on a flat surface; this often resolves the issue instantly.
If the problem persists:
- Take a photo of the batch number located on the bottom of the product.
- Capture an image of the gauge on the side of the cylinder (specifically for Youth Essentia CQ Serums & Defence Creme).
Please send these photos to us, and we will promptly process a replacement product for you.
You can reach us via text at 0408 190 672 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.