This powerful moisturising cream is enriched with a number of antioxidants that are known to help combat free radical damage, and it also contains a dynamic combination of moisturisers that assist in improving the appearance of the skin, allowing it to feel soft, smooth and well hydrated.
NOTE: Designed to be used in conjunction with Youth Essentia CQ Serum, one pump of each mixed together, morning and night. The two products together are your day and night moisturiser.
• Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract (OptimHyal®)
• Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
• Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
• Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
• Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
• Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
• Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Designed to work synergistically with the Youth EssentiA C-Quence vitamin A Serums.
- Enriched with potent antioxidants and specialised moisturising ingredients.
- Works to improve the skin’s protection and resilience against photo-ageing.
- Helps improve the appearance of smooth, hydrated and youthfully radiant-looking skin.
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract (OptimHyal®) is a new generation hyaluronic acid technology that works with the skin’s own science. This active substance, obtained by biofermentation, helps to restore the optimal level of hyaluronic acid by stimulating hyaluronic acid neosynthesis and by
sustaining its renewal.
- Blueberry extract, called Pterostilbene, works to protect our skin from damaging free radicals that contribute to skin stress and aging. This potent antioxidant helps protect the skin against UVB-induced photodamage.
- Jojoba seed oil is very similar in composition to human natural skin oils, it is an excellent moisturiser and is ideal for all skin types without promoting acne or any other skin problems.
- The highly absorbable and very active oil-soluble form of vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) penetrates more readily into the skin. It is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of UV-induced cell damage.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) is an essential coenzyme that is destroyed by sunlight. Replacement, therefore, is necessary to help promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Pure Epigallocatechin Gallate, the active ingredient in Green Tea, is possibly the most powerful antioxidant available. It assists in reducing the appearance of sun damage.
- Provides nourishment and hydration to help maintain the appearance of healthy skin.
Tips for Use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply one pump of the Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1-4, mixed with one pump of the Environ Antioxidant Defence Crème.
- Apply morning and evening.
Suitable for all skin types.
The Environ Antioxidant Defence Crème was developed to be used in conjunction with Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums to complete the Environ Youth EssentiA skin care programme.
Troubleshooting Pump Issues:
If you encounter any problems with pumps not dispensing product correctly, it may be due to the presence of air bubbles within the cylinder. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Give the base of the product a firm tap on a flat surface; this often resolves the issue instantly.
If the problem persists:
- Take a photo of the batch number located on the bottom of the product.
- Capture an image of the gauge on the side of the cylinder (specifically for Youth Essentia CQ Serums & Defence Creme).
Please send these photos to us, and we will promptly process a replacement product for you.
You can reach us via text at 0408 190 672 or by email at email@example.com.