NOTE: Designed to be used in conjunction with Youth Essentia CQ Serum 4 PLUS , one pump of each mixed together, morning and night. The two products together are your day and night moisturiser.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) • Panthenol (pro-vitamin B3)
- Sodium Palmitoyl Proline + Nymphaea Alba (Waterlily) Flower Extract (Sepicalm™ VG WP)
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract (Malt Secrets®) • Mixed Tocotrienols 92
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract + Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Sprout Extract (InfraGuard®)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin®)
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and wellfunctioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the eff ects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthfullooking complexion.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular for more mature, photo-damaged skin. Defence Crème Plus should only be used when skin is comfortable with Intensive Serum 4 PLUS and Environ Defence Crème.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply one pump of the Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 4 PLUS, mixed with one pump of the Environ Antioxidant Defence Crème PLUS.
- Apply morning and evening.
Before using the Youth EssentiA Defence Crème Plus, please note the following disclaimer:
- The Youth Youth EssentiA Defence Crème Plus is a highly potent product that contains high levels of Vitamin A, C, E and other active ingredients such as antioxidants and peptides. As such, it may cause skin sensitivity, redness, and dryness, particularly for those who have not previously used Vitamin A products or have sensitive skin.
- The Youth EssentiA range features a step-up system, which involves gradually increasing the strength and frequency of product used over time, to allow your skin to adjust to the high levels of active ingredients. It is important to follow the recommended step-up system to avoid any adverse reactions.
- It is recommended using a minimum of 2 – 3 bottles of Intensive Serum 4 Plus before introducing Defence Crème Plus.
- It is essential to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from further damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays, as the product may increase sensitivity to the sun. We recommend the RAD Antioxidant Sunscreen.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with studiocathbeauty before using this product.
- Please be aware that our beauty therapists may reach out to you to ensure that your skin is suitable for this product.
Please take note of these precautions before using the Youth EssentiA Defence Crème Plus. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.
Troubleshooting Pump Issues:
If you encounter any problems with pumps not dispensing product correctly, it may be due to the presence of air bubbles within the cylinder. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Give the base of the product a firm tap on a flat surface; this often resolves the issue instantly.
If the problem persists:
- Take a photo of the batch number located on the bottom of the product.
- Capture an image of the gauge on the side of the cylinder (specifically for Youth Essentia CQ Serums & Defence Creme).
Please send these photos to us, and we will promptly process a replacement product for you.
You can reach us via text at 0408 190 672 or by email at email@example.com.