Environ HA Intensive Hydrating Serum contains a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid. The moisture binding characteristic of this special molecule may help to improve the appearance of dehydration, leaving the skin visibly smoother and plumper.
- Low Molecular Weight (LMW) Sodium Hyaluronate
- Helps to plump and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
- A special ingredient (hyaluronic acid) in the serum’s formulation occurs naturally in your skin but reduces with the ageing process.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Hydrating Serum may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of a loss of volume (visible lines and laxity) associated with dehydration and the ageing process.
- It may also be useful to help improve the overall appearance and smoothness of the skin.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Prepare the area you would like to treat with the Environ Cosmetic Focus- CIT™ or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®.
- Gently massage 1-3 drops of the Environ HA Intensive Hydrating Serum into the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Serums and Environ Vitamin A moisturisers.