Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque is an acid cream mask that contains a combination of exfoliating acids to help clear the appearance of existing breakouts, leaving the skin looking visibly clearer.
- Lactic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Helps to clear the appearance of existing breakouts.
- Leaving the skin looking visibly clearer and healthier.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Sebu-Clear Masque* may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of oiliness and breakouts start becoming visible.
* Avoid if allergic to Aspirin®.
- Pre-cleanse with Environ Skin EssentiA Pre-cleansing oil, leaving on the skin.Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Using the brush provided, apply an even layer of this masque to the affected areas and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with tepid water. Mild tingling may be experienced. If skin is feeling uncomfortable, remove
- Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
- May be used every second or third evening.
- Alternatively: after your evening routine, open the jar completely and apply to the entire face and/or the affected areas and sleep with on overnight. 2-3 times a week.