Environ Revival Masque is formulated with a revolutionary combination of three powerful ingredients that may assist in enhancing the skins overall look and feel as well as resilience. This Environ dynamic masque leaves the skin feeling smoother and looking younger with a healthy radiance as well as firmness leave the skin looking healthier and more resiliently youthful. Promoted as your FACE LIFT IN A JAR!!
- Lactic Acid
- Asiatic Acid
- D1-Mandelic Acid
- Helps to improve the overall appearance of ageing skin.
- This is an exfoliator that will gently sloth away dead skins that need to be removed, gently , allowing your products and vitamins to penetrate deeper into the skin, achieving improved results quicker.
- Helps to improve uneven skin tone and promote natural skin hydration.
- Assists in stimulating growth factors with are important for the regeneration of skin tissue.
- May assist in boosting collagen, leading to a fresher, more youthful appearance. – your face lift in a jar!
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Environ Revival Masque may be added to your daily routine when the signs of ageing, laxity and sun damage have become visible.
- Improved softness and smoothness, as well as firmness leave the skin looking healthier and more resiliently youthful.
Please note: Mandelic Acid is naturally found in bitter almonds. Environ uses synthetically manufactured Mandelic Acid, which is not sourced directly from bitter Almonds. Therefore, there is no risk if the user is allergic to nuts. Direct exposure to the proteins in nuts is required for an allergic reaction to occur.
Crucial Guidelines for Using the Revival Mask
The Environ Revival Masque is a versatile addition to the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and can be incorporated at any stage. To ensure optimal comfort for your skin, introduce the masque gradually. Begin with a 20-minute application twice a week for the initial week, allowing your skin to become more comfortable with each application, and then transition to using it as an overnight mask.
For a 20-minute application:
Begin with pre-cleansing, followed by cleansing using your preferred Environ products.
- Utilize the provided brush to apply a thin layer of the masque, avoiding the eye lids.
- Leave the masque on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Follow up with your recommended Environ toner and preferred Environ Vitamin A moisturiser.
Once your skin is accustomed to the 20-minute masque application, you can progress to using it overnight. Apply the masque at least 20 minutes after your nightly skincare routine, and aim for 2-3 applications per week.
For an overnight application:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone using your preferred Environ products.
- Apply your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser.
- After 20 minutes or just before bedtime, apply a thin layer of Revival Masque, avoiding the eye lids. You can use your finger for application.
- Leave the masque on overnight and rinse with tepid water in the morning. 2-3 times a week.
Note: Initially, it is advisable to use the provided brush for the first few applications with the 20-minute mask. As your skin becomes comfortable with the Alpha Hydroxy Acids and you transition to the overnight application, use your finger to avoid product wastage when rinsing the brush.