This luxurious, creamy Environ clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the appearance of the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant. As it contains vitamin E this antioxidant has rehydrating skin benefits. When applied to eye area it works as an eye treatment as well as moisture boosting masque for the entire face.
This is a “Must Have, Multi-Functional Masque ” that should be included an essential for all consumers who want a gentle micro-exfoliation or a moisture boosting masque.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Paraffi num Liquidum (Mineral) Oil
- Hordeum vulgare (Barley) seed extract
- Assists in refining the skin’s texture while absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion.
- Contains vitamin E – an antioxidant that has rehydrating skin benefits.
- Calms the skin if you have been exposed to excess sun, windburn etc.
- Assists in healing pimples and blemishes, spot treat this areas.
- Works as an eye treatment as you sleep.
- The Environ Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque.
- Using as a Hydrating Masque: Applied at night 20 mins after your Environ evening skin regime over your entire face, including eye area. Sleep with on overnight.
- When used as a micro-exfoliant – apply 2-3 drops Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil to the entire face, massage in , apply Clay masque. Gently massage both products into the skin. Leave on for 30 mins then gently re- emulsify with wet finger tips and rinse with tepid warm water. Follow with preferred Environ cleanser, toner and Environ serums and preferred Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
- It is gently enough to use 2-3 times per week.