Breakouts or breakout-prone skin starts in the area surrounding the hairs that grow from the skin, known as the pilosebaceous follicle. These follicles become plugged with dead skin cells and oil,eventually leading to the appearance of congestion and breakouts. The most commonly affected areas are the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders. Prevention is better than cure and clients should be encouraged to start using the Environ Clarity+ Range at the first signs of oiliness and breakouts.
- Lactic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract (Sebuless™)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Regular use helps to improve your skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Helps to remove the build-up of dead skin cells.
- Assists in minimising the appearance of an oily shine.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Beautiful and healthy-looking skin without visible breakouts expresses confidence.
Environ Sebu-Tone Clarifier* may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of oiliness and breakouts start becoming visible.
* Avoid if allergic to Aspirin®.
- After cleansing with Environ Pre-cleansing Oil and Environ Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser, tone the face using this clarifying toner on cotton wool, gently wiping the cotton wool over the face.
- Use morning and evening before applying Environ Sebu-Lac Lotion and Environ Sebu-ACE Oil.