This Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5 Moisturiser is the final vitamin A moisturiser in the Environ Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM. It contains a high concentration of vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate and Retinyl Acetate, as well as vitamin C, powerful antioxidants and botanicals as well as a peptide that together helps to revitalise the appearance of the skin cells, resulting in a more youthful-looking complexion with the appearance of a smoother texture and a radiantly, healthy-looking glow.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Sodium Lactate (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract
- Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Resverapure Resveratrol Extract)
- Helps normalise and improve the effects of the skin’s natural moisture levels.
- Promotes an improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps normalise the appearance of skin discoloration resulting in a more even-looking skin tone.
- Minimises the visible signs of ageing and sun damage.
- Supports healthy-looking skin.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- May be used when skin is comfortable with Environ AVST Moisturiser 4, we recommend using a minimum of 2 bottles per step.
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply one to two pumps of the Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5.
- Massage into the face and neck.
- Intended for for use twice daily, mornings and evenings
Before using the Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 5, please note the following disclaimer:
- The Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 5 is a highly effective product that contains the highest levels of Vitamin A and other active ingredients in the Skin Essential range. As such, it may cause skin sensitivity, redness, and dryness, particularly for those who have not previously used Vitamin A products or have sensitive skin. You progress to AVST 5 only after using a minimum of 2 bottles of AVST 4.
- It is important to follow the recommended usage guidelines, which involves gradually increasing the frequency and amount of product used over time, to allow your skin to adjust to the product. You may be contacted by us to confirm that your skin is suitable for this product.
- If you experience any adverse reactions, such as itching, burning, or excessive peeling, discontinue use immediately and consult with studiocathbeauty.
- It is essential to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from further damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays, as the product may increase sensitivity to the sun. We recommend the RAD Antioxidant Sunscreen.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with studiocathbeauty before using this product.
- Please be aware that our beauty therapists may reach out to you to ensure that your skin is suitable for this product.
Please take note of these precautions before using the Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 5. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.