This ultra fine conditioning oil containing high levels of Environ vitamins A, C and E and antioxidants, as well as Rosemary extracts to assist in providing nourishment and relieving dry and sun damaged skin. The second level of Environ Step-Up System
NOTE: Only recommended once you skin is comfortable with the Environ Body ACE Oil, usually after 2 bottles.
- Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E)
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Recommended for dry, sun damaged skin
- Contains antioxidants that assist in shielding the skin from harmful environmental influences.
- Helps to nourish and condition the skin, leaving the skin looking soft and supple.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin resulting in an overall radiance.
HOW TO USE
- For best results alway use with Environ Derma-Lac Lotion, mixing together vigorously in palm of hand to enhance the effectiveness.
- Apply a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath. Massage into the skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Environ Contouring Cream ,Environ Derma-lac and/or Environ Cosmetic Roll Cit to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Combat the feeling of very dry skin by using on the face as an occasional Environ hydration boost.
- Recommended to mix Dermalac with the Body Oil before applying – 2-3 drops of each mixing vigorously in palm of hand to enhance the effectiveness.
- Can be used upto 2-3 times a week.