Environ Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
Please Note : Even proportions of Serum A &B need to be mixed together before applying to the targeted dark spot areas.
- Geranium Robertianum (Herb Robert) Extract (PrincessCare)
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Biobenety®)
- Lactic Acid
- Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract (ApiniaWhite)
- Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum) (Clairju)
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract (Neem Leaf Liquid B)
- Prunus Yedeonsis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract (Sakura Extract B)
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract (Honeybush Extract)
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
- The Environ Mela-Fade Serum System may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of pigmentation, dark patches and sun damage become visible.
- After cleansing toning and applying Environ Mela-Prep Lotion.
- Mix equal amounts of Environ Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin.
- Follow with the Intensive c-boost cream.
- Apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen, Environ Alpha Day Lotion or Environ RAD sunscreen
- Use morning and/or evening.