WORLD’S FIRST EVER SUNSCREEN TO CONTAIN ANTIOXIDANTS
This creamy Environ sunscreen helps to protect the skin against the damaging effects of UV-A, UV-B, Blue Light (constant exposure to computers, iPads, phone screens, fluorescent lights) and free radicals with broad spectrum sun protection and rich dosages of antioxidants. The combination of Vitamin C, E and Beta-Carotene help protect the skin. This is a “Must Have” product that turns into an antioxidant cream after 2 hrs on the skin!
- Titanium Dioxide – Inorganic UVA & UVB Filter
- Octocrylene – Organic UVB absorber
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Organic UVA absorber
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) – Antioxidant
- Beta-Carotene – Antioxidant
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Moisturiser & Antioxidant
- Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15. Lower SPF which means less chemicals and apply more often when in direct sun.
- Broad spectrum coverage .- TRIPLE protection – UV-A rays (ageing), UV-B( burning), Blue Light (computer ,iPad, phone screens , fluorescent & Antioxidants.
- Medium protection which is incredibly effective.
- Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
- It’s light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel.
- Suitable for use under make-up and around the eyes.
- Suitable for sensitive and redness-prone skins, unlikely to cause stinging.
CALLED RAD FOR A GOOD REASON :
R -REFLECT: the harmful UV rays from the skin
A-ABSORB: and neutralise the UV rays that do manage to enter the skin
D- DEFEND: against the effect of harmful free radicals that are formed in the skin
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
- First cleanse, tone and apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Warm up product first by rubbing in palms of hands, spread an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all area exposed to the sun.
- Reapply frequently, every 90 minutes to 2 hours to achieve optimal protection when in direct sun. Especially between the hours of 11am-2pm