Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT is a small micro-needling tool that is ‘patted’ across the skin to boost the penetration of Environ’s skincare creams – it is a mini-version of the full-featured Cosmetic Roll CIT. An easy to use, needling stamp device embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles. The Focus-Cit allows you to focus on specific, typically hard-to-reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps visibly improve skin tightness.
- Visibly smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps reduce the appearance of dilated blood vessels.
- Allows you to focus on specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such the mouth and eye area.
- Safe and hygienic.
- Painless micro-needling experience.
Measuring just 5cm in length, the device consists of 14 needles, measuring 0.1mm, set in a 1.5cm diameter head, allowing users to target specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such as the mouth, eye area and frown lines.
- lt will give the appearance of tighter, smoother and thicker skin.
- Greatly enhances the effects of the topically applied Environ products thus enhancing the overall look and feel of the skin.
- It will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars and dilated blood vessels.
- It is a cost-effective instrument which can last you several years and is guaranteed for one year.
- Best used on hard-to-reach areas, for example, upper lip and the delicate eye area.
- Ideal for travellers
How to use:
- Using the Cosmetic Focus-CIT lightly ‘pat’ the targeted area, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser afterwards.
- If the skin feels sensitive afterwards do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by patting twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don’t irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.
This product may be used on all skin types, with the exception of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and blemish-prone skin.