I would like to begin by expressing my gratitude for the amazing and rewarding relationships I have built with my online clients over the past year. Since starting our online store, my passion for skincare and helping you achieve the best possible results has only grown stronger. My commitment lies in recommending only the products necessary to address your specific skin concerns.
Drawing from my experience as a beauty educator and former owner of an award-winning salon, I firmly believe in educating my clients. By providing information in a clear and easily understandable manner, we can establish a solid foundation of knowledge regarding the application of skincare products in a specific order. This approach allows clients to fully grasp the reasoning behind their daily skincare routine, making it second nature to them.
However, I have noticed that one crucial aspect of home-based skincare often goes overlooked: exfoliation. Over the course of the past 12 months, I have come to realise many clients are missing this vital this step in a weekly skincare regimen. It is a simple yet critical element that should not be underestimated. I cannot emphasise enough the importance of exfoliation. It plays a pivotal role in maintaining healthy and radiant skin. By removing dead skin cells and stimulating cell turnover, exfoliation helps to improve the texture and appearance of the skin. It paves the way for better absorption of other skincare products especially Vitamin A, maximising their effectiveness.
The natural process of skin turnover, also known as the skin renewal cycle, refers to the time it takes for new skin cells to replace older ones and reach the skin’s surface. It’s important to note that the skin renewal cycle can vary from person to person and can be influenced by various factors, including genetics, lifestyle, and overall health.
Unfortunately, the skin turnover rate tends to slow down as we age. During our early twenties, the skin renewal cycle typically is approximately around 28 to 35 days. This means that it takes approximately one month for new skin cells to replace the older ones and for the skin’s surface to completely renew itself. However, as we enter our thirties and beyond, the skin turnover process gradually lengthens.
By the age of 50, it can extend to around 45 to 60 days or even longer so the natural turnover becomes slower. Consequently, the skin may appear duller, rougher, and show signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture. This is where we ti intervene and speed up the skin cycle by promoting healthy skin cells to the surface of the skin at any age and we do this by regular exfoliation, proper skincare routines, adequate hydration, a balanced diet, and protecting the skin from sun damage can all contribute to maintaining a healthier and more vibrant complexion.
I must admit that when I was younger, nobody really educated me on the correct usage of exfoliators and the potential damage they can cause if not used properly, particularly granular scrubs, which were my go-to at the time. My routine involved stepping into the shower, vigorously scrubbing my face with a granule scrub in an attempt to eliminate blackheads and achieve that squeaky clean feeling. Then, I would tilt my head under the hot water, thinking I was giving my skin a thorough cleanse. Little did I know that this was actually the worst thing I could do to my skin.
By engaging in such a practice, I was unintentionally stripping away the protective layer of my skin, leaving it sensitive and vulnerable. In response, my body would go into defense mode, producing excess oil to combat the dryness caused by my aggressive scrubbing. The result? An overproduction of sebum (oil), leading to an oily T-zone, enlarged pores, and the appearance of blackheads. In essence, instead of improving my skin, I was inadvertently causing more problems.
This is where Environ exfoliators come into play as a superior alternative. They are not only highly effective but also incredibly easy to use. Unlike traditional granular scrubs, Environ exfoliators rely on gentle and safe levels of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) to remove only the dead skin cells that need to be shed. The best part? This process can often be done while we sleep, promoting a healthier and more youthful complexion without any abrasive granules.
In conclusion, it is crucial to understand the proper usage of exfoliators and the potential harm that can arise from improper techniques. By switching to Environ exfoliators, we can achieve the desired results without compromising the health and integrity of our skin.
Key Advantanges to using Environ Exfotilators
- Dead skin cell removal: Exfoliating with Environ products helps to slough away dead skin cells, allowing fresh and healthy skin to emerge. This process promotes cell turnover, revealing a brighter and smoother complexion.
- Enhanced product penetration : By removing the buildup of dead skin cells, it allows other skincare products, such as active serums and Vitamin A ,C E moisturisers, along with antioxidants and peptides to penetrate more effectively into the skin. This maximizes the benefits of these products, leading to improved results.
- Unclogging pores: Exfoliation helps to remove debris, excess oil, and impurities that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. By keeping the pores clear, Environ exfoliates can help prevent acne and promote clearer skin.
- Improved texture and tone: Regular exfoliation with Environ products can help improve the skin’s texture and tone. It can minimize the appearance of roughness, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation, resulting in a smoother, more even complexion.
- Stimulates collagen production: Some Environ exfoliates contain ingredients like vitamin A, which can help stimulate collagen production in the skin. This can lead to firmer, more elastic skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Radiant glow: Exfoliation can boost blood circulation to the skin, promoting a healthy glow and improving overall skin radiance. It can also help to refine the skin’s surface, giving it a more polished and youthful appearance.
Specific Environ exfoliating products available in the skincare range:
- Environ’s Hero Product !
Revival Masque: This potent exfoliating mask contains a combination of lactic acid, Asiatic acid, mandelic acid, and various enzymes. It effectively exfoliates the skin, . Absolutely amazing for reducing pore opens and promoting a smoother and more refined texture. Additionally, it stimulates collagen production, resulting in firmer, more elastic skin with reduced signs of aging. This product was promoted as “The Facelift in a Jar”. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week. Click here for the product link…
- Alpha Hydroxy TonerThis toner is a powerful and advanced skincare product designed to rejuvenate and refine the skin. Formulated with a concentrated blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), including Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid, which work together to gently exfoliate the skin’s surface, revealing a smoother, more youthful complexion.The AHAs in this toner help to dissolve dead skin cells, unclog pores, and promote cellular turnover, resulting in a brighter and more even-toned appearance. They also assist in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing by stimulating collagen production and improving skin elasticity while being a hydrating and conditioning treatment for the skin. This ensures that the skin remains hydrated, nourished, and protected throughout the exfoliation process. Recommended to use morning and evening. Click here for the product link…
- Alpha Hydroxy Cream: Infused with a blend of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), this cream gently exfoliates the skin, promoting the removal of dull, dead skin cells. It aids in re-texturising and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin along with reducing the appearance of roughness, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. This product is formulated to work in synergy with the Vitamin A so it can be apply in the evening before applying your preferred Vitamin A moisturiser . Recommended to use 2-3 times a week. Click here for the product link…
- Sebu-Clear Masque this exfoliator is designed to target and address concerns related to blemish-prone skin. The Sebu-Clear Masque contains a combination of ingredients that work synergistically to assist in reducing the appearance of breakouts and promoting a clearer, more balanced complexion. Some key features and ingredients of this masque may include:Kaolin Clay: The masque includes kaolin clay, a type of clay known for its oil-absorbing properties. Kaolin clay helps to draw out impurities, excess oil, and toxins from the skin, promoting a cleaner and clearer complexion.Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps to exfoliate the skin, unclog pores, and remove dead skin cells. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce the formation of blemishes.Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Tea tree oil is well-known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help combat bacteria that contribute to breakouts and soothe irritated skin.Eucalyptus Leaf Oil: Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, which can be beneficial for treating acne-prone skin. It also provides a refreshing and cooling sensation.Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also aids in the moisturization and conditioning of the skin. This masque can be used as 10-15 min mask or alternatively can be an overnight spot treatment masque.Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.Click here for the product link…
By incorporating one of these specific Environ exfoliating products into your skincare routine, you can experience the benefits of a healthy and rejuvenated skin appearance.
Product on sale
Product on sale
Product on sale
Product on sale